Skip to content

Requesting Transcripts

This completed form can be dropped off, mailed, faxed, or sent as an email attachment to the last senior years school attended. During the school year, transcript requests should be sent to your school.

Transcripts sent to incomplete addresses provided on the request may cause delays or returns by Canada Post. The onus is on the requestor to ensure the transcript is received by the stated recipient. ĢƵ is not responsible for the loss or delay of transcripts by Canada Post.

Transcripts can also be requested from the Department of Education by completing or by calling 1-833-227-1375 or 204-945-0201