Skip to content

Contact Us

In order to best respond to your concern or question in a timely fashion, we recommend that communication should occur with who can most appropriately resolve your concern or respond to your question.

If there is a concern with a student, please first communicate with that student's teacher. If the concern is with a staff member, contact that staff member as a first step.

If you're unable to resolve your concern, the next points of contact should be the school's principal/vice-principal, , then the Superintendent. If the concern is not resolved after this, you may .

You may contact us via the contact form below, or:

In person:ĢƵ
900 St. Mary's Road
Winnipeg, MB     R2M 3R3
By telephone:(204) 257-7827

Click here for our community of schools.

Contact Form

For media inquiries regarding the ĢƵ, please contact the Communications Department: